Chennai Attestation

Chennai and Tamil Nadu Certificate Attestation

Attestation of Certificates from Chennai, capital city of  Tamil Nadu

For attestation related enquires from Chennai please send a mail to pr_unni@yahoo.com. Our office in Chennai will contact you.. We take care of attestation from Tamil Nadu Home department in Chennai and subsequent attestation from MEA and Embassy of the respective country..

Posted in Attestation, India Tagged with: , ,
73 comments on “Chennai Attestation
  1. sreejith kj says:

sir i finished bachelor degree (BRIT)in diagnostic radiology in vinayaka university salem .I want to attest my certificates so pls give me a convenient reply as early as possible
    thanking you,
    sreejith

2. ILANGOVAN.R says:

hi I am from chennai
    I want degree certificate to be attested by MEF and Oman embassy.
    I want to know how long the process will go and how much it would cost.

3. kamal says:

Hi Iam Kamal
    PLs do inform what are the charges and how many days of time it will take
    My Contact No is Mohamed Ibrahim

4. iqbal says:

Sir,
    I need to attestation my B.Sc Degree and marriage document…. i am working saudi Arabia since 8 years.Pls do inform Duration,Requirments and charges…………. as soon as possible i want finish within one month…………..mail me i am waiting your reply.

5. Ajay says:

Hi i need to attest my MSc certificate obtained from Mysore university. For Nigeria employment I need this to be certified by MEA and HRD. Please let me know the charges

6. mohamed kaleelur rahman says:

sir i have selected for physiotherapy job in saudi arabia,they asked me to attest my certificates ie.,10th,+2 and my degree(BPT).so how many days of time to take attest for the certificates and let me know the charges

7. Gokulanathan D S says:

hi,
    i need my BE (Engineering certificates) to be attested, as i am applying for work visa for brazil.

could you please help me.

Thanks,
    Gokul

8. Backiyaraj .D says:

Dear Sir,

It’s me Backiyaraj from Abu dhabi, I need to endorse my wife name in my passport, for that Indian embassy in Abudhai asked to get the attestation from HOME DEPARTMENT, i got attested from Maharastra, Pune home deapartment through an agent.

Now i need to get home dept. attestation from chennai. what should I do?
    Now the marriage certificate is with me….
    How long it takes to get the attestation?

Please reply….

9. Backiyaraj .D says:

where is marriage attestation certificate place in chennai

10. Peer Mohammed says:

Dear Sir,

I have already got attestation of my engineering degree certificate from HRD Delhi and MEA Delhi,now i would like to get SAUDI Embassy attestation and Cultural attestation,for this what are all the documents i need to produce to you and what will be the charge for that and within how many days i will receive my degree certificate back.kindly advice me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

M.Peer Mohammed

11. Backiyaraj .D says:

Dear Sir,
    Now i need to get home dept. attestation from chennai. what should I do?
    Now the marriage certificate is with me….
    How long it takes to get the attestation?
    Please reply….

12. Mugunthan says:

I have a job offer from Saudi. I need to get my Degree certificate verified (Madras University) and later attested by the HRD ministry to submit for Saudi Embassy attestation. Can you please let me know the procedure and cost. Also, it would be grateful to know how much time it takes from University vertification to the Embassy attestation. Thank you

13. Name (required) says:

kamal:

Hi Iam KamalI need to get attesst my marriage document with Home department which is issued By Muslim Jamath masjid from my localityPLs do inform what are the charges and how many days of time it will takeMy Contact No is Mohamed Ibrahim

14. Rajiv says:

Hi,

I want to attest my marriage certificate for UAE , and attest the BE and ME Certificate of my wife ,

Ill be in chennai by the starting of Feb -2012 ,

Kindly let me know the contact details,

Rajiv

15. G.Karthikeyan says:

Dear sir,

Im studied BE in sathyabama university. I got job offer in saudi, so i need my certificates attestation. Please ask me about the time taken details for processing and cost.

Thankyou

G.karthik

16. Reeta says:

sir i got job opening in the Oman country their asking attestations of my certificates sir help the to attest the thing

thanks for ur reply

17. badisha.m says:

hi I am from chennai
    I want diploma certificate to be attested by MEF and Oman embassy.
    I want to know how long the process will go and how much it would cost.

18. Syed Akbar says:

Dear I need information regarding my degree certificate attestation for Oman employment visa what is the cost and how much time required to complete the process reply ASAP.

19. Mahadeer mohamed says:

Dear sir,
    I need to attest my B.E degree certificate. What is the procedure? How long the processing time taken? Kindly help me…

20. R.Magesh says:

Hi ,

I need to attest my Diploma certificate , i am looking for a job in southafrica , could u help me in this & wht is the cost.

21. R.Manoharan says:

I need to attest my B.E degree certificate for UAE. What is the procedure? How long the processing time taken? and what is the cost? Kindly help me… i am waiting your reply.

22. D.Prabu says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Prabu from Salem ,Tamil Nadu
    I want to get Periyar University degree certificate attestation by UAE Embassy/Consulate In home country.
    I want to know how long the process will go and how much it would cost.

23. Naseem khan says:

Hi
    My self Naseem khan I got an offer for kuwait job purpose I have done a BScMLT degree pls advice process of HRD time and cost
    Thanks